Careers at Focus Vitamins

Covalent Management is proud to offer new career
opportunities as the company continues to grow.

View Open Positions


Covalent Management believes in creating an organizational culture that encourages individual growth, with a benefit program centered around the health and wellness of the employee.

Our Employee Appreciation Program (EAP) consist of many items which we believe reflect our commitment to a work life balance, which makes our company a fun place to be.

Open Positions

Account Manager



Manages all sales and customer service activities on existing customer accounts and opportunities, that support an overall territory sales target.



Duties and Responsibilities

Thefollowing reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.

• Devise effective territory sales business plans and communication strategies that support the revenue target.

• Responsible for managing and growing the book of business; accounts to be managed with a strong consultative and service approach.

• Deliver well-prepared, efficient presentations on our products to influencers and decision-makers in established clinics to close upsell business opportunities.

• Provide professional account services to established customers to include onboarding clinics with our products, assisting with reorders, and interpersonal communications with administration to MDs in clinic.

• Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate existing customer relationships.

• Maintain all communication automation and customer information for territory in CRM.


• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, 2+ years account management/sales experience.

• Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred.

• Experience in Microsoft Office.

• Experience in working with CRM platforms, HubSpot experience a plus.

• Project management, planning, and organizational skills.

• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven track record of sales presentation skills.

• Commitment to excellence and high standards, with acute attention to detail.

• Understanding of the healthcare industry, to include pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, nutrition, exercise science, or other related field.

• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.

• Demonstrate strong knowledge of sales processes and consultative selling.

• Versatility, flexibility, and the ability to prioritize workflow within a dynamic environment with enthusiasm.

Physical Requirements

While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:

• Sit for periods of time in front of a computer.

• Travel in a car to see customers. Air travel maybe required from time to time.

• Use phone/email / share screen software to communicate to employees, customers, and prospects.

Work Environment

The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

This job will be a remote position that will require candidate to have a home office.

Job may require up to 25% travel time with the other 75% at a computer in a remote office.

Reporting Relationship

Reports to the COO.

Apply for position

Covalent Management does not discriminate against employees or applicants based upon race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered on, and operate according to, the principle of merit. The company will make any reasonable effort to ensure that all applicants and employees will receive equal opportunity in personnel matters, including recruiting, selection, training, placement, promotion, wages and benefits, transfers, terminations, and working conditions.

If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Covalent Management and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at (855) 663-6287 or send us an email at